La Pine Cooling System Service
Don't risk damaging your engine by overheating or freezing.
Cooling System Service
- Coolant loss
- Temperature increase
- Hose failure
- Hard starting
- Clean debris from cooling system
- Remove rust, scale and sludge from cooling system fins
- Clean rust from coolant lines
- Replenish depleted coolant additives
- Better cooling system function
- Longer coolant life
- Increased vehicle performance
- Less chance of overheating
Most everyone knows that your vehicles Anti-freeze/Coolant needs to be flushed periodically, but do you know why? There are several reasons and like other fluids, it pays to be proactive when it comes to cooling system service.
- Dirty coolant can plug radiators, heater cores and internal cooling passages in an engines cylinder heads. Which can cause overheating and damage to your engine.
- Worn out and/or contaminated coolant doesn’t lubricate the water pump as well, leading to premature water pump failure.
- If the coolants PH is not at a balance level, electrolysis will eat away at the cooling system. Head gaskets, cylinder heads, radiators, heater cores, pump impellers and other components all pay the price!
Our cooling system service consists of adding a detergent cleaner to the cooling system to clean out debris from the internal coolant passages inside your engine, radiator and heater core. We then flush out all these contaminants and refill your cooling system with fresh coolant. As a bonus we take it one step further and add a PH stabilizer and water pump lubricant. This helps prevent the major expense of a cooling system, or worst yet, engine failure.
Don’t risk it. Protect your engine and its cooling system with regular system flushes and save yourself the expense of major repairs down the road!